- Information We Collect
We collect both personally identifiable information (PII) and non-personally identifiable information (non-PII) from visitors to our website.
a. Personally Identifiable Information (PII):
- When you use certain features of our website, such as creating an account, making a purchase, or subscribing to newsletters, we may collect your name, email address, postal address, and other relevant information.
b. Non-Personally Identifiable Information (Non-PII):
- We may collect non-PII, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, and other technical information when you visit our website. This information helps us improve the functionality and performance of our site.
- Cookies and Similar Technologies
- How We Use Your Information
We use the information collected for various purposes, including:
- Providing and personalizing our services
- Processing transactions
- Communicating with you
- Analyzing and improving our website
- Complying with legal obligations
- Disclosure of Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties unless we provide you with advance notice. However, non-personally identifiable information may be provided to third parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Third-Party Services
Our website may utilize third-party services, such as payment processors or analytics tools. These third parties may have access to your information, but they are obligated to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
We take reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access or disclosure. However, no data transmission over the Internet or method of storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
- Contact Us